How to Create a Slack incoming Webhook and get useful Appocalypsis updates on Slack
If you wish to receive useful Appocalypsis notifications on your Slack Team, follow the steps below:
- Login to your Slack Account and then navigate to Slack's App Directory
- In the search field type: Incoming Webhook and select it.
- In the new page that loaded click on Add Configuration
- In the next page that appears choose in which channel you wish to receive Appocalypsis Notifications
- Finally click on Add Incoming Webhooks Integration and from the next Screen just keep the Webhook URL handy! This is the only thing you need
- Now just 1 more step and you are good to go! Come back to Appocalypsis and go to your Account Page. Scroll down to the bottom and locate the box that states: Receive account Notifications on Slack. Copy / Paste your Webhook URL that you Just created on Slack and click on the Update Webhook URL.
YOU ARE DONE! Here is what you will be receiving:
- Info on your Active Widgets twice a Day
- Notifications on new Appocalypsis features
- Notifications on new Appocalypsis templates
- Ideas on which Widgets to create based on time of year and your industry.
Blog Communicate your marketing messages in an efficient way and boost your conversions (Interview)Blog Chatalike Widget Template to Boost your ConversionsHow-to How to Setup a Cookie Consent WidgetAccount / Payments How can I cancel my Subscription?How-to Widget Lifecycle - Stop Showing Form Widgets when user has filled in their data.How-to How to Share your Widget AnalyticsIntegrations Use Popups & Overlays to Promote your Referral Campaigns (integration with Viral Loops)Blog 5 Widgets that Convert like … CRAZY.Blog 5+1 Ways to turn visits into customers on your Fashion e-Shop.How-to How can i verify my Website?Blog The Ultimate Guide to Christmas Conversions: 7 widgets for lead generation.Blog Add a Widget to your Website and Promote your Public Slack Team