How to install Appocalypsis Code Snippet on Prestashop
To install Appocalypsis Code Snippet on your Prestashop Store, copy the code from the Appocalypsis admin and follow these steps below.
- Once you've copied the Tracking Code, you need to paste it into the pages of your website. To do so, you will have to use a module
- Simply install the module and add the code while in 'source code' mode.
- Then hook the module to the block you prefer. If you want to record the entire page, you should choose a block that is shown on every page, such as 'displayFooter’.
- Once you have added the Appocalypsis Code Snippet to your site, you will need come back to your Appocalypsis Account > Websites Section and click Verify.
- If you have any problem Verifying your website please use the Support Center and we will be happy to help you out.